Project & Event Management
Producing and planning events and projects in the Arts
Hand on Heart Arts offers project and event management services to a wide range of clients, particularly within music education and the arts. At Hand on Heart Arts, we are all about BIG IDEAS and SMALL DETAILS: we balance the practical minutiae with the bigger creative picture to guarantee project success. We regularly project manage concerts, music events, education programmes, conferences, and other related projects and events in the arts, music and education.
Here are the things that we consider to be part of Project Management or Project Coordination:
• A responsibility for the leadership of the project from inception to completion
• Facilitation and personality management, particularly in a collaborative project
setting, to ensure successful relationships between team members
• Strategic leadership
• Vision, objectives and goals of the project / event
• Documentation of the project, including monitoring, evaluation and reporting
• Working collaboratively alongside external teams
• Kindness, determination, confidence and creativity
Projects and Events we are currently managing:
- Programme lead 'Our Future City' programme in Brighton & Hove
- Event Manager for Music Performance Stage for the Rugby World Cup Event on 20th September, for Brighton & Hove Music and Arts, Brighton & Hove Council
- Project Management assistance for the London Philharmonic Orchestra, LPO Soundworks project in partnership with The Globe Theatre
- Education Director for Deal Festival of Music and the Arts
- Project Management (Carers Choirs) for Surrey Music Hub / Surrey Arts
- Project Management for Breaking the Bubble SEN/D Music Development Day (Surrey Music
Hub, Soundcity, Soundhub)
- Regional Co-ordination and Project Management for Rhythmix
WHAT THEY SAY...
Our clients love what we do, but don't take our word for it!
Congratulations on setting up and producing Orchestra One so well. The entire process of working with the two of you has been fantastic and inspiring right from the moment we met at the Barbican. Your shared vision, pro-active creative energy and apparent effortless organisational prowess has been genuinely inspiring throughout. I’m sure that for you two, these sorts of things are second nature but I can assure you, I rarely encounter such a level of care, understanding and support in any area of work with which I’m engaged.